Thursday, May 21, 2020

A Traveler

It’s the love for nature that makes me a nomad

I could belong to none for reasons boundless

What could hold me back, left on its own

The heart seeks companionship in the moments of weakness

And it all turns out to be the same story I lived in the past

What my soul truly seeks is not one being or one place

It’s the excitement of knowing their wonderful stories

Meeting distinct humans and be part of their journeys

They may forget my name or how do I look like

But end of the day i get to touch so many lives

The joy of meeting and the pain of parting ways

If not a traveler who else get to live emotions so deep

So less we actually need to live and survive

Nature has it all; I am done with the damn grind

Life is too small and the universe is so enormous

This adrenaline rush, it keeps me alive


2 comments:

  1. V V Lovely !!! Your style is amazing, Khushbu.
    You put in delicate poetry the feelings of the heart. So precise & yet subtle

    ReplyDelete