Thursday, March 31, 2016

Make me whole

No matter, if you’re married to one
Or you fancy woman more
You are planning for your little ones
And you gaze longer at the kinky store
I am watching your actions
And I know your intentions too
When you blatantly sit beside me
And naively touch me all over
I know you want me closer
Dont hesitate, go further
The current that ran through my core
Also transpires to your body

I am not asking you to love me
I am not asking you to lust me
I am not even conveying my expectation of you
All I am saying is that I am holding on
I am not giving up on you
All I want, Is you to embrace your cravings
A greeting once in a while, doesn’t fill me up
It’s un-satiable, the way i feel for you
I am not chasing, for a day of passion
I re-live our moment’s everyday
How often you do that too?

Let me be your drunken confession
Shatter the inhibitions, binding your soul
You have my remains i have felt that more than once
Though i managed it well all through the years
You can still choose to be a rarity of my life
Or you can choose to make me whole

No comments:

Post a Comment