Thursday, August 6, 2015

I am gonna get over you

It’s harder than I thought
But slowly I am learning to live without you
There are moments when I want to reach out
And moments I want to forget all the pain I went through
It might take a day a year or two
But I am gonna get over you
I don’t expect you to be there for me
Nor I feel to talk you my problems
You say I am important but I have never felt that way
You have a world around your head
And people you choose to show you care
With me you are scared to give me hope
And I am scared to hope a little more
The fear has seeped in too deep
No charm has left to recall
Some hopeless scenarios the heart wants so true
Are the webs blocking the light and I can’t see through
I wanna live with people who never left
And you my dear are an unavailable friend
Smooth or bumpy I will take this ride without you
And before I even realize it
I am gonna get over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment