Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I am almost there

I am almost there
Not there at all
Don’t you come near me
I might break
It took a lot to stay away
And convince myself
That’s what best for you and me
And then I hear your voice
And I see myself wanting you again
Should I continue like that?
Nor talk to u neither talk about u
Yes I want to see you
And be near you
But I can’t fall gain
And watch myself fall apart
U know I hate being weak
How much can I smile?
When all I feel is pain
I am almost there
Not there at all
A few more days
A few more years
Might take my mind off you
I keep reminding myself
No matter how much I love
It isn't meant for you
Some place some time
When I am strong enough
U will see my face
When I’ll be over you
Till then I am gonna be
 Some one some how
some where u knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment