Saturday, January 29, 2011

i am a loner

Though i have company all day long...at the end of the day i am a loner....
its not that i dont have family or friends..but some how i have lived my life in this manner..
coz i believe in sorting out my life myself..without any assistance....infact even if people wanna help i dont allow them...may be this is a wrong attitude..but some how i have not yet managed to come out of this habit..
when i am happy i do share it with people but when i am sad....i just cant...

"the whole crowd saw me smiling...
none saw me crying"


2 comments:

  1. Hey sweety m always there fo u. Even if u dun share u happiness it's ok but dear please do not feel alone when u r sad. If u think that Amar is really someone fo u then please share those things with me dear. I never wanna see u alone dear please. There were days when i was really alone but was happy that atleast u wer happy with ur frnds. So dear please never think u r alone Amar is always there with u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey amar dont worry...i m completely fine..its just my nature not to share my pain..dat doesnt mean dat i am in pain..i am a happy go lucky gal...

    ReplyDelete